Mobility is the way for service organisations to provide their field service personnel with the right information at the right time, so that they can complete their work efficiently and effectively. In order to be able to achieve this, real-time access to additional information is of the utmost importance. Field personnel is able to input important data directly, making it immediately available to the entire organization. The correct information about the customer, asset and the work to be performed leads to the best customer experience with no frustrations. The result is a satisfied customer, helped quickly and efficiently by field personnel that can focus on providing customer experience, thereby being a true ambassador of your organisation.
FSE’s workforce mobility offers the following advantages:
- Real-time insight and direct communication between the field and the back office so that every service task is completed quickly, safely, and correctly.
- Less administration with automated proposals of timesheets and parts consumption, based on the actual work schedule, for fast and accurate registration.
- More time spent on service by field personnel due to less administration, resulting in increased productivity and faster on-the-job learning.
- Increase the first-time fixrate with real time access to additional information such as status updates, material availability or supporting documentation.
- Improve data quality with the help of wizard-driven data input and administration in accordance with predefined workflows.
- Practical scalability with complementary apps, including safety checklists and panic buttons, showing available material or co-workers, or monitoring team performance.
- Responsive and device-independent UI based on HTML5 technology.
If you would like to know more about ClickSoftware’s capabilities regarding Workforce Mobility, click here.