Customers expect their service-provider to inform them proactively, in real time and through the channel of their choice about the status of their service request.. FSE’s Customer Engagement Module offers service organizations multiple bi-directional communication channels. This allows their customers to enjoy greater insight into the service process, from the moment he or she has a need for service to the completion of the work, significantly improving the quality of service.
FSE’s solution for Scheduling & Dispatch offers the following:
- Appointment booking: Customers are able to book and reschedule their own appointments online, thereby reducing the number of service calls and decreasing the possibility that your field personnel will find the customer not at home.
- Confirmations and reminders: Customers receive confirmations and reminders of their service appointment through the communication channels of their choosing. They are able to decline or reschedule and are more likely to be at home, decreasing the customer-not-at-home rate.
- Customer-driven data enrichment: Customers can provide supplementary information, such as photos and instructions, so that your field personnel have all information they require to do their work efficiently and correctly during their first visit, increasing the amount of first-time-right fixes.
- Up-to-date location and ETA: Customers receive notifications, providing them insight in the actual status, location, and arrival time of the technician. This minimises unnecessary waiting time for the customer and improves customer satisfaction.
- Customer feedback: Customers are able to give feedback on the provided service immediately after completion, giving quick insight into the customer experience, so that possible improvements in your service delivery can be identified in time.
If you would like to know more about ClickSoftware’s capabilities regarding Customer Engagement, click here.